TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sunrise over China


While I was flying from LAX to Guangzhou China, I fell asleep. The China Southern flight was in darkness.
I woke up during the 16 hour flight (3 hours longer than normal flight time due to massive turbulence!)
To wake up to this amazing sunrise over Chinese waters was absolutely incredible.
I was in the middle seat, and a lovely Chinese girl who was studying in San Francisco and returning home to visit her parents was in the window seat. She was happy for me to photograph the beautiful scene out of her window. I fell asleep again shortly afterwards.. and when I awoke I was again in darkness...


No comments:

Post a Comment