TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Monday, September 10, 2012

Odette + Dan


I shot Odette + Dans engagement 'love story' photos at Coogee Beach in April this year.. They invited me to be their wedding photographer however I was already booked for Sinead + Jorges Brisbane wedding for the same date.. I would have loved to share their special day with them.. but this day was part of their beautiful journey too, and I'm excited to see that on the wedding day they presented their mothers with one of the photos. Odette is a personal trainer and her and Dan met at the gym. I like to incorporate props that show a little of you in your shoots.. So I asked Odette to bring along some colorful medicine balls and a dumb bar too which we incorporated nicely. Thank you so much for having me do your engagement photos guys.. and I wish you the most amazing life together.. full of fun fruit and fitness :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment