TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ana + Kain + Taj + Expecting | Maternity Family Photography by Sky Simone Perth




Well I just love it when my clients build a connection with me and stay in touch. Four years after I filmed their January 2009 wedding, Kain and Ana are still a part of my life and I get to capture the important parts of theirs! Here they are back for another maternity / family photo-shoot as Ana is expecting their 2nd baby!
Taj is very excited and really getting into the bigger brother spirit. Thank you so much for having me as a part of this guys. Looking forward to meeting the new baby! xox Sky Simone





































www.skysimone.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment