TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alice + Lloyd Get Ready for their Wedding - Prep Video by Sky Simone


Alice and Lloyd were married at the end of January. I've just finished all my December weddings and Alice is texting me around the clock so here is your preparation video!
I was Alice's videographer, after her family friend who was meant to do video got caught with an emergency last minute.. Then 48 hours before the wedding Alice alerted me that her photographer had 'disappeared' on her! So she asked me if I could do both her photography AND video!!, knowing that I'd done it for Karmen and Justin in October at Peel Manor (on the blog scroll down)
So here is Alice and Lloyds 'preparation' clip! :)
People often ask me how much 'ambient' sound I include in the video.. It really depends on what type of ambient sound there is at the prep.. This clip features a fair bit, becaues the atmosphere of the day was great, with lots of great emotions and funny comments :) Enjoy xoxo
Poor Alice will have to sit pretty for another week before I'll have her photos and video finished! But you can find some of her photos in previous blog posts if you scroll :)





www.skysimone.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment