TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Makeup Shoot with Erin Maffey Makeup Artist - Sky Simone Photography Perth


I have worked with many makeup artists who have wanted radical portfolios for different purposes, but a lot of the time I would be asked by the makeup artist, 'what would you like me to do' even when I gave them full creative control. For this reason I decided to start using a sketch book, and sketch my designs on paper, and then scan them. Below you will find my sketch and the makeup beside it. I'm actually terrorfied of spiders but the image of one incorporated in makeup was pretty to me. Here are the results. A big thank you to Erin Maffey Makeup Artist for being willing to interpret my design. Casey is the model.
The second model is Ashlee, Erin wanted to do some body paint on Ashlee and so here are the results of Ashlees shoots as well. It's rare to meet somebody for the first time who isn't wearing clothes, but Ashlee was very comfortable. I guess that's a part of the industry :)
Enjoy xoxo Sky Simone














No comments:

Post a Comment