TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hayley + MIke | Caversham House Wedding Photography by Sky Simone


Hayley + Mike are a truely gorgeous couple. We mixed up the photos with a bit of classic (to be seen soon) and some crazy prop shots! We ended up raiding the photobooth props during the photoshoot for a bit of fun and this 'Wizard of Oz' inspired part of the shoot was the result! It was an amazing and fun day and I'm so excited I got to shoot it. Ceremony and Reception were at the beautiful Caversham House grounds. It was actually my first 'full day' Caversham photography wedding. I've done probably over 30 video weddings at Caversham, and Shea and Todd last month had some photos/reception at Caversham but this was my first time photographing a Caversham ceremony so it was fantatsic and lot's of fun. The staff at Caversham (Johnny, Clark, Connie) are always a good laugh!I shot their engagement shoot a few months back in Fremantle with their beautiful dog
I love for wedding photography to be fun and unique. A day to always be cherished as nothing but the happiest of memories :) www.skysimone.com.au












No comments:

Post a Comment