TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Monday, January 7, 2013

Trinas Sons.. Matthew, Jack, Joshua, Caleb


Trina wanted some nice photographs of her sons, and so she contacted me via facebook to see if we could organise a shoot. I suggested she make sure the boys are wearing clothes that look good being photographed together, and she did a great job at pre planning for sure :) The boys were very relaxed and easy to photograph. They smiled natural smiles on cue, and were happy to do things a little fun. When I'm shooting I like to think 'What would this look like if it was an album cover' and these four brothers had a bit of a band like feel, so it was right up my ally! Thanks for a great shoot Trina! xoxo Sky Simone www.skysimone.com.au
















No comments:

Post a Comment