TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Monday, November 26, 2012

Karen + Patricks Engagement Video Shoot - Mandurah West Australia


Karen and Patrick are getting married on the 29th of next month! So a couple of days ago we met up at the Sebel Hotel in Mandurah to film the first parts of their engagement shoot, being the 'interview'.
Karen said she had to drag Patrick along because he didn't want to feel like a 'dork'.. Which then became our keyword of the day!
I am Karen and Patricks videographer for their wedding, and Karen had asked me if I minded if the photographer came along and did his engagement shoot at the same time, which is always really good because if you have worked together before it's always fun, and if you havn't it's a good chance to get introduced and see how you work together so that there are no suprises on the day!
Their photographer was Rob Dose whom I do know, but we've never been booked together by the same client before, so it was a really fun shoot.. 

Karen works with Maggie whose wedding to James is on my blog from December last year. Karen and Patrick weren't able to make it to Maggie and James wedding as they were in South Africa at another wedding on the same day, but when they saw Maggie and James engagement shoot on my blog they booked me pretty quickly. Thank you again Maggie for the recommendation :)

I'm really excited about this wedding because it's really easy to make Karen and Patrick laugh.. You just have to yell 'DORKS!' I had asked Karen and Patrick to 'do a dance over there in public.. like dorks...' and from then on it became a bit of an 'in joke' .. every time Karen and Patrick didn't smile.. Rob and I just called out 'dorks' and there was laughter.

I hope you guys like the engagement video as much as I loved filming it.
xoxox See you next month!

Click here to go to the Sky Simone Blog Contact Sky:sky@skysimone.com.au Ph: 0415 540 155 Hit LIKE on our facebook page... Sky Simone Photography + Film on FaceBook Collection information and details Downloadable PDF

TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment