TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Friday, October 26, 2012

Telia + Shauns Amazing Bridal Dance


Telia and Shaun caught up with me a couple of months ago to do their engagement shoot (which you can find a dozen or so posts back on this blog) and they mentioned that they were just going to 'sway' for their bridal dance.. "Nothing special.. We're just going to sway.."
I said 'Well it's entirely up to you guys! BUT.... First let me show you wedding highlights where the couple 'swayed'.. and let me show you wedding highlights where the couple broke into a routine!"
I showed them Tegan and James highlight from last year.. and they marvelled.. They said it definately gave them something to think about as the crowd were excited and it was all spectacular... They didn't say anything more about it.. But I did say to Telia "If you do break into a dance that is going to involve you facing one side of the dancefloor more than others.. then let me know... so that I'm in the best position the entire time'.. On the day Telia said "Make sure you set up the cameras near the dj.. we'll be facing that way most of the time..."
Well.. I don't know what I was expecting.. but it definately wasn't this!!
"Baby Got Back" in the bridal waltz!! LOVE IT GUYS XOXOXOOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment