TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Barbie... and me


Anyone who knows me knows that I love.. BARBIE.
I have one of Australias largest collections including many vintage from the early 60s (unfortunately I don't have a 1959 model.. yet!)
So myself and makeup artist Irene took it upon ourselves to do a Barbie themed shoot with Irene.. I have a 'Solo in the Spotlight' outfit for myself as well as the 1963 barbie outfit and doll, so we ummed and aah'd - but after glimpsing through one of my Barbie encyclopedias - makeup artist Irene decided that we would do 'My First Barbie' 1989 edition...
Of course since humans don't have navy pupils (barbie very rarely has black ones) - and purple iris - it was essential to do some post work on the image. :)
Would love some comments on what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment