TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestLinkedInGoogle PlusRSS

Based in Australia, photographing people around the world.. Australia, North America, Asia....

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Edius Neo 3.5 Issue


Hi people!
If you are reading this I guess you are trying to help me on the edius forum so thank you. I have just upgraded from Edius Neo 2 to Edius Neo 3.5
I have 2 problems


*********************************************************************************

Problem 1 - cannot capture...

'Capture' is greyed out.
In edius neo 2 I would go to 'input settings' in the 'capture' menu, and select HQ 1440*1080 50i
however even though I have tried this in Edius Neo 3.5 it hasn't worked and 'capture' is greyed out.. I really need to get cracking with work :(
the instruction manual has not been helpful



PROBLEM 2...
MPEG IS ENCODING 'SPLIT SCREEN'


No comments:

Post a Comment